Tangent Link develop, market and deliver outstanding events in Defence and Aerospace fields by bringing together thousands of participants around the world. Our two offices, based in the UK and Australia, are continuously growing and we are looking for new talent to join our teams.
Our outstanding people are the reason for our success, with their enthusiasm and passion for what they do. If you would like to join our dynamic and creative teams, please check out fantastic job opportunities available at Tangent Link.
Job title: Exhibition Sales Manager
Location: Slough, UK
Job type: permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
- Conduct sales activity to generate exhibition sales revenue across Aerospace event portfolio
- Build relationships with both existing accounts and significant industry players to source and grow international revenues
- Actively source new clients in line with agreed sales strategy to create new revenue opportunities
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of existing markets and contribute to research activities to keep up to date within the industry
- Design clear exhibition sales plans with SMART objectives based on the sales strategy and sales targets
- Produce exhibition sales forecasts and revenue achieved reports on a weekly basis
- Report to the Head of Aerospace and work closely with the Marketing Manager to maximise sales opportunities
- Contribute to the success of events by working on-site with the Operations Team as required
- Work closely with the Operations & Marketing Team to maximise sales opportunities
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Tangent Link values and standards at all times
- Any other duties that may be reasonably required and are commensurate with your position
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications with a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1628 660 400.
Read our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.